Donate to Bee Basket
We appreciate a helping hand!
You can help Bee Basket in many ways as below
- You can plant Bee-friendly plants in your gardens, farms, housing societies, residential complexes, schools, colleges, nearby hills, etc.
- You can keep bee boxes in your terrace gardens, farms, etc.
- Bees are sensitive to harsh chemicals.
- If you are into gardening, you can stop the use of harmful chemicals on your garden plants.
- If you are into farming, you can adopt natural or organic farming practices.
- Ideally you can start living toxin-free lifestyle as much as possible for the sake of environment and for leading healthy life.
- You can do volunteering for Bee Basket and motivate more and more people to save bees and protect our environment.
- You can buy Bee Basket products like Raw Honey. Because when you buy any Bee Basket product, you are helping Bee Basket to save honeybees.
- You can invite Bee Basket team for taking honeybee awareness session/workshop in your area.
- You can enroll yourself for Bee Basket’s Honeybee and Beekeeping training courses.
- You can donate for a noble cause of saving bees. All donations to Bee Basket society can be exempted under 80G of the Income Tax Act.