Bee Basket honey is the genuine honey in its purest form. It is properly tested at authorised laboratories and released in the market after passing all necessary tests. Bee Basket honey is delicious. Its taste, aroma and colour are based on the flora used by honeybees to produce the honey. Bee Basket honey tends to crystalize since granulation of honey is a natural process which does not affect the quality of honey. Main objective of introducing Bee Basket honey is to provide genuine honey to society without killing honeybees and without destroying their nests i.e.bee hives. In short, Bee Basket takes into consideration wellness of both people and honeybees.
- Bee Basket honey is raw honey!
- Now, let us see what is raw honey.
- Raw honey is the honey which is not heated, pasteurised or processed in any way.
- Why choose Raw Honey?
- Commercial honey is often heavily processed and may even have been chemically refined.
- Excessive heat destroys the natural enzymes, vitamins and minerals in honey. Filtering and processing eliminate many of the beneficial phytonutrienrs including pollen and enzyne-rich propolis.
Benefits of Raw Honey
- Natural preservative
- Healthier substitute to sugar
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps in weight management
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Soothens digestion
- Rich in taste and aroma
- High nutritional properties
- Blocks free radicals
- Effective in insomnia
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestine
- Soothens and heals skin wounds
There are no reviews yet.