Today on the occasion of Mahashivratri I have prepared this curd fruit vegetable salad dish by making use of garden fresh coriander microgreens.
- Two ripe bananas
- One apple
- Five soaked almonds
- Two tablespoons of coriander microgreens
- Two teaspoons of raw honey
- Pinch of rock salt
- Put raw honey and a pinch of rock salt in home made curd. Mix well.
- Add chopped bananas and apple.
- Add chopped almonds.
- Put slightly chopped coriander microgreens into the mixture.
- Stir well.
Your Curd Fruit Vegetable Salad is ready to eat!
What’s so special about it?
It’s a health dish. Furthermore, it doesn’t have strong smell and flavour of coriander.
Do try it and let me know how do you find my new microgreen recipe!🙂
Recipe by Priya Phulambrikar