- # 3 pears
- # 1 guava
- # 2 bananas
- # 25 grapes
- # 4 walnuts
- # 10 almonds
- # 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- # 1/4th teaspoon chaat masala
- # 4 teaspoons organic honey (preferably raw)
- # a pinch of rock salt makes 4 servings
- (1) Peel bananas and cut them into small pieces. Cut guava and remove seeds while cutting it into small pieces. Cut pears into small pieces. Also, cut grapes into small pieces.
- (2) Mix all chopped fruits together in a container. Add lemon juice, salt, honey and chaat masala. Stir it well.
- (3) Soak walnuts and almonds into normal water at least three hours prior to making fruit chaat. Garnish the mixture with soaked walnuts and almonds. Healthy and delicious Fruit Salad with Nuts is ready!
- 1. Do not remove skins of fruits and nuts as it contains antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- 2. You can use any fruit of your choice.
- 3. As far as possible, use desi fruits if they are easily available.
- Recipe by Priya Phulambrikar
Team Bee Basket Founder,
Green Birds Initiative