- # Half bowl chopped beetroot
- # Half bowl chopped carrot
- # Half bowl chopped apple
- # 1/4th bowl chopped ripe tomato
- # 10 mint leaves
- # 2 teaspoons organic honey (preferably raw)
- # Rock salt to taste
- # A pinch of dry ginger powder
- # A pinch of black pepper powder
- # A pinch of cinnamon powder
Makes 1 serving
- (1) Mix together all chopped items – beetroot, carrot, apple and tomato; and then put it into a blender. Add rock salt, black pepper, dried ginger and cinnamon powders to it. Blend it well.
- (2) Once all ingredients are properly blended, put one glass of drinking water to it. Again blend it well for two minutes.
- (3) Pour the mixture into a drinking vessel and add honey to it. Stir well.
Enjoy your Fruit Vegetable Smoothie!
- 1.Take this healthy smoothie during morning time after doing daily exercises.
- 2. Always consume the smoothie as soon as it is prepared. Otherwise it tends to become thick and will lose its taste and nutrients.
- 3. Never strain the smoothie because we need to consume fibres too.
Organic Recipes by Priya Phulambrikar
Team Bee Basket
Founder, Green Birds Initiative